Welcome to the Oxford Number Theory Day 2015!
The event will take place on Wednesday the 28th October in Lecture Room L1 in the Andrew Wiles Building.
- Arrival, Lunch (provided): 13.00-14.00
- Talks (10 minutes each): 14.00-16.30
- Aled Walker Sieve weights and the Fourier transform
- Alexander Betts Anabelian Geometry on the Modular Tower
- Simon Myerson Systems of Many Forms
- Jakub Konieczny Nil-Bohr sets of integers
- Benjamin Green Algebraic Automorphic Forms and the Langlands Program
- 20 min break (Tea and Coffee)
- Fernando Shao Waring's problem with very smooth variables
- Sean Prendiville A Roth-type theorem in the squares, in five or more variables
- James Maynard Prime values of Polynomials
- Julio Andrade Special Sets of Primes in Function Fields
- Roger Heath-Brown Large gaps between primes
- Final (Tea and Coffee)